Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our Future Little Addition



My first ever blog post! We will see how this goes...
So as all of you know or should know by now, we are expecting our first little one on Dec. 28th 2012.
Austin had 2 nieces born last year in December so we will have 3 little ones celebrating birthdays in December. We are pretty dang excited about what is happening in our lives right now, yet everyone seems to tell us this little babe is going to rock our world. I agree. We found out I was pregnant on Sunday, April 22nd 2012.  I had taken a couple dollar store pregnancy tests the day before and some would have a faint line and others it wouldn't show up till after the 3 minutes. I had no idea what was going on or what test  I
should believe.  I asked Aust if I should go to Target and buy a Pregnancy test, one of the ones that says either "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". He said no, but i went anyway.
After lots and lots of pregnancy tests, this is what i came up with.

All of them had a very faint line, then the one at the bottom made it all clear. I am PREGNANT! I am so excited to get to experience this. Austin and i are the last people in his side of the family to start having kids, so, we thought we better get on that.

As for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment